Trade-Monkey

- Where Pioneers Meet to Explore the Frontiers of Finance and Economics.

Thursday, March 02, 2006



 
Good morning!

Sorry about not posting yesterday but I've been busy, what with the job search and all.

Earlier this week I solicited ideas for Trade Monkey. Some suggestions include:
  1. A real-time price-data ticker.
  2. A section that provides stock tips.
  3. Another section on translating financial jargon into English; such as "what is a Hedge Fund?"
  4. Fewer statistics jokes.

I'm looking into the ticker. And since I'm more of a futures and currencies guy - all my equity exposure is indexed - I'm refraining from stock tips. I'm bid on 3 and will try one or two more stat jokes...sorry.

Trade Monkey is a work in progress and I have no idea what it should look like. As I make changes please comment so I know what tastes the readers of Trade Monkey have. I will do my best to implement suggestions.

Please send suggestions and comments to: trademonkey@adelphia.net


Posted by Trade Monkey :: 8:08 AM :: 0 comments Perma-Link

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------